Monday, December 14, 2009

Too Close to Nature III

I’m always to tired (lazy) to do the dishes at night. It’s a bad habit, I know. But I just don’t want to end a long day doing the dishes. That morning, as usual, I went to the kitchen to clean whatever was in and on the kitchen sink. I put on my favorite purple gloves and prepared the washing liquid. I picked up the sponge from the plastic container and I saw a piece of mushroom. I don’t remember having mushrooms the day before so I was a bit suspicious. I poked the “mushroom” a bit with my finger. It didn’t move. OK, good. I filled the container with water, still no movement. Wonderful. Just a piece of mushroom from one of the dishes that we bought. I poured the water out, the mushroom landed on the strainer. Two tiny antennas poked out. The mushroom wiggled. A SLUG!!! I dropped everything and did the mysterious tribal dance in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Daffodil said...

Wakakakakakakakak....

homnaway2 said...

((((: udah lama ngga nari.