Friday, June 30, 2006

First Grade Fight

I did not have many friends in my snobby Catholic school. But I was seated with a very nice boy. His name was Ronny. We got along very well. Some friends got jealous and started teasing us, saying that he’s my boyfriend. I guess bitches come in all ages, even in first grade. I got angry and started quarrelling with those mean girls. At some points we started throwing stationery missiles towards each other. When I got home, I cried and told my mother that some girls were giving me a hard time at school. She said I should be strong and she told me to punch them in the face if necessary. I did not think that it was a very good idea and I could not imagine hitting anybody in the face. Over the years I found out that my mother used to be a member of a bicycle girl-gang and they carried bike-chains just in case anybody tried to get fresh with them. Thus I understood why she gave me such a funny advice.

No comments: