Saturday, July 01, 2006

Malaysia

I was about eight when the whole family moved to Johor Bahru, Malaysia. We only stayed there for about half a year, but we went though some awesome experiences there. When we first got there, we stayed at a relatives house in Melody Gardens. It was a lovely neighborhood. There was a young woman living next door. She was a pretty Malaysian girl. Sometimes she invited me to come and play at her home. She had a doll-collection that she made by herself, so of course I said yes. One time I came with my fifteen year old brother. The young woman was very pleased about that. She gave me a little doll and allowed me to play with her other dolls. Meanwhile she took my brother to her room. I thought she and my brother were playing older kids’ game, and I was left out as usual. I didn’t mind because I was happy playing with the dolls. Only now do I realize that she was much older than my brother and was probably giving him some ‘lessons’. My brother might not mind it, but the rotten bitch had corrupted him.

No comments: